Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kicks, Punches, And A Whole Lot Of Money

The last two weeks have been amazing. Our little girl has gone from random kicks and punches to reacting to touch. She also kicks so hard now at 23 weeks that you can see my shirt or a piece of paper move. Incredible.

Also, this past Saturday Jon and I went to register for our little one. After 3.5 hours in Buy Buy Baby we have almost completed our registry. We had such a good time! Jon, the self-proclaimed master of the scanning gun, enjoyed his job SO MUCH he would only let me scan a pack of crib sheets! Don't get between a man and his gun....even if it's digital and in a baby store!


The trip was also a revelation. We knew a baby was expensive, but registering provides a whole new perspective. We're hoping Jon can do what he can to get child labor laws repealed as soon as possible so our little one can start earning her keep! Ha!

As for me, I'm feeling great, though my balance isn't what it used to be! Keep checking back here for updates... we'll post here and there to keep all our friends and family informed on what's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment