Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's a girl!

Time to buy a shotgun and start practicing my "boyfriend speech".

If I start work on it now, hopefully in a few years I'll find a way to make sure it doesn't end with "....or I will kill you."

But I digress.

Yesterday Sandi and I had our ultrasound with our brand new doctor here in Columbus.

And he was great.

He was very sweet with Sandi and even conducted the ultrasound himself. That's a first among the other ultrasounds we've had so far.

He pronounced our baby as a girl. And if he's wrong he promised us dinner on him. But based on what we saw, I don't think I'll be making reservations at the Refectory anytime soon.

Obviously, Sandi is thrilled, and so am I. As Sandi says, apparently I'm destined to take care of women.

Karma, eh?

And yes, I'm already getting misty eyed when I see this commercial that's been on during the NCAA Tournament...



We're already starting to bounce names around. Have any suggestions? Let us know! Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment